Welcome!

Welcome to All Things Scuba Diving! My name is Sara Micallef and I’m an avid scuba diver in training. I have acquired the first qualification and am now training for the second one to become completely qualified.

My love for scuba diving came from my parents’ influence. They are both extremely passionate scuba divers who have both been diving for over 30 years. Having spent most of my childhood going to dive sites with them and waiting for them on the shore, I became extremely intrigued by the sport and recently decided to take it up. 

In this blog I will be speaking about anything and everything that has to do with Scuba Diving, such as, the impact on the underwater environment, discoveries, events and activities, etc.

Sara

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 3 Places to Learn to Dive

BSAC Annual Report Shows an Increased Number of Fatalities